I do not have a birth certificate: CM of Telangana

I do not have a birth certificate: CM of Telangana
I do not have a birth certificate: CM of Telangana


Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) has said that he has no birth certificate. He said this in the state assembly on Saturday.

Chandrasekhar Rao, referring to the new format of the National Population Register (NPR), said, "When I do not have a birth certificate myself, where will I get my father's certificate from?"

He added, "It is a matter of concern for me too. I was born at my home in the village. At that time there was no hospital there. The elders of the village used to write 'birth names', which had no official seal." . "

KCR said that the House will pass a resolution after fully debating the issue, so that the whole country can be given a strong message in this matter. This matter is related to the future of the country, its constitution and its stature in the world.

He expressed concern that the country is losing respect due to a law like CAA. Rao said, "We are a part of this country and we will do what we can do while staying within our border, and will not fear anyone."

Post a Comment

0 Comments