Lisipria Kangjuam: Who is this girl who rejected PM Modi's honor?

Lisipria Kangjuam: Who is this girl who rejected PM Modi's honor?, Lisipria Kangjuam
Lisipria Kangjuam: Who is this girl who rejected PM Modi's honor?

"Dear Narendra Modi ji. If you do not listen to my voice, please do not celebrate me. Thank you for joining me among many inspiring women under your initiative #SheInspiresUs. After thinking many times I have decided to reject this honor. Jai Hind!"

The name of this eight-year-old girl who rejected Prime Minister Narendra Modi's proposal is Lisipria Kangjuam.

Lisipria belongs to India's northeastern state of Manipur and is very active on environmental issues.

She was awarded the International Children's Peace Prize in the year 2019.

The Indian government is referring to the names of some Indian women who work on different issues in view of the International Women's Day on March 8 on Twitter.

In the same sequence, @mygovindia tweeted, "Lysipria is an environmental activist. In the year 2019, she was awarded the Doctor APJ Abdul Kalam Children Award, World Children Peace Prize and India Peace Prize. Do you know anyone like her? ? #SheInspiresUs Tell us with the hashtag.


Denial of lisipria


In response to the Indian Government's tweet, Lisipria said thank you but refused to accept this honor.

She stopped here instead, she tweeted many one after the other.


He wrote, "Dear leaders and political parties, I do not want praise for this. Instead ask your MPs to raise my voice in the current Parliament session. Never use me for my political goals and propaganda. I will be in your favor No. "


Lisipria wrote in another tweet with the #ClimateCrisis hashtag, "Your MPs are not only dumb but also deaf and blind. It's a complete failure. Take action now."


Lisipria is demanding Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Parliament to enact climate change laws.


Reactions on social media



Different types of reactions are being seen in the social media on such tough attitude of Lysipria. Some people are praising him for his 'bold' reply, and some are havoc that he has been misled.

Some people are also questioning whether they have actually done these tweets? Because the things he has written, his age is very small in that respect.

The Twitter handle of Lisipria clearly states that their account is managed by a guardian.

Some people are trolling Lisipria saying that they have insulted the Indian government's proposal.

Amid the ongoing uproar on social media, Lysipria posted another tweet a few hours ago:


He wrote, "Dear brothers, sisters, Madam. Bully me and stop my propaganda. I am not against anyone. I want change in the system and not change in the climate. I don't expect anything from anyone. I just I want our leaders to hear my voice. I am sure that my rejection will help my voice be heard. "


Lisipria is often compared to Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg. However, Lisipria does not like this comparison. She insists that she has her own identity.

Lisipria has described herself on Twitter as 'a homeless child environmental activist'.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted a few days ago that on the occasion of International Women's Day, he will dedicate his social media accounts to the women whose life and work inspires everyone.

She tweeted, "On this Women's Day, I will dedicate all my social media accounts to the women whose life and work inspires all of us. It will serve to inspire millions."


Prime Minister Modi wrote, "Are you such a woman or do you know of such an inspiring woman? Use #SheInspiresUs to share such stories."

Post a Comment

0 Comments